Simply Me

Hello...Tiffany Elizabeth, I am a Bright, Optimistic, Funny, Joyous, Caring, Loving, and Adventurous Woman of God. I am Saved and choose to live a lifestyle that is pleasing to the Lord. "Never Judge me by My Past", "I am the Future"! :-) (No I'm Not Perfect. nor do I try to portray myself to be such) Daily I Press to be a better Woman of God than I was the day before. I am an Extrovert by nature and Love the Spontaneity in life, I love nature and the beauty of God creativity! I Love Road Trips, Traveling, Painting, Poetry, Arts And Crafts, Going on Walks, Going to Amusement and Water Parks, Going to Football, Baseball and Basketball Games.Going to the Movies, I Love the Zoo, Planetarium, and Aquarium. I LOVE Animals! I Love Art Gallery's, I Love Dancing, Intimate Picnics (one on one), Skating, Bowling, Sitting By the Lake Front or Ocean Front. Soaking up the sun by day or Gazing at the Stars by night Created by our Heavenly Father at night. I want to try Kayaking, Para-sailing,Hot-Air Ballooning,Jet-Skiing, Go on Safaris, Horse Back Riding,Skiing,Snorkeling,Scuba Diving and Canoeing.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Matter's of the Heart


I Need Spiritual Ortho's, Men and Women of God who will stand with me according to the word of God, be truthful and don't sugar coat my faults, People who will let me know when I'm in error and encourage me when I'm down. People who truly love me for me and want to see me grow and not laugh when I fall. People who are willing to be their sisters keeper. Is there anyone like that... even on my page?, or am I carrying around dead, weight?...Now, some may say, Tiffany you're kinda harsh..."No i'm not", I'm being real. If you're not a help in my life you're a hindrance. Why talk about me? Pray for me...where are the TRUE MEN and WOMEN of GOD??? I know i'm Young but my goodness I don't have to live in ignorance!

No comments:

Post a Comment